15 Apr 2015

X FACTOR 2015


Buy Guitar Simon Cowell Wants Rita Ora As A Judge On HIS Talent Show
You'll have to get her off The Voice first, Simon!
Another day, another load of X Factor rumours surrounding who Simon Cowell 
wants to keep on his judging panel and who he'd like to see the back of.
But today, it's The Voice coach Rita Ora who's at the centre of SPECULATION, 
because it seems SiCo really wants the lovely lass for his own ITV talent show.
And what Simon wants, he usually gets, right?


Rita, 24, was a hit on the latest series of The Voice, helping the BBC draw in 
over 11million viewers, getting praise from Jessie J and generally impressing 
us all with her advice and being pretty darn awesome.
If we could be her friend, that would be great thanks.
Speaking to The Daily Star, Simon admitted that he too was
 impressed with her skills as a coach, and would be interested 
in getting her on his own show.
The 55-year-old said: "I saw Rita on The Voice and I thought 
she was very good.
"When it comes to asking her over, you know, it’s fair game."
He also recalled how he tempted Alesha Dixon over to
 Britain's Got Talent from Strictly Come Dancing three years ago. 
Buy Eminem Paper Print from Flipkart.com Time really does fly, eh?
He explained: "We were calling Alesha for two years to come and join one of our shows.
"I think they have to want to come over in the first place."
Well yes, that would help.
What DOESN'T help is that she's previously turned down a spot on his judging panel, 
opting for the BBC show because she 'respects' it more. Ouch.
However, she has reportedly refused to commit to The Voice's next series, 
so there's hope yet.
We're still not sure whether we're coming or going with this year's X Factor judges, 
with rumours flying around that Cheryl Fernandez-Versini is staying put (but maybe only if Mel B does) 
and others saying Louis Walsh is getting the boot.
The 62-year-old's Irishman himself recently hinted that he was ready to quit, telling TV3's 
'The Seven O'Clock Show' that after eleven years on The X Factor he's now just a 
little bit CBA about the whole thing.
He said: "I think I’m done with X Factor honestly. My day JOB is as a manager,
 I’ve kind of neglected that. 
I want to get back to being a manager.
"I’m WORKING with Shane Filan, he’s got a new record coming out, and I’m working with Hometown.
 I’d like to get back to where I started off… I never wanted to be on TV,
Buy OMG The Ultimate Hits Album from Flipkart.com  it just happened.
"I’ve done 11 seasons. That’s a long time on television. I think they’re going to change it,
 go for a few new faces."
And then, there's these new Rita Ora rumours. SIGH.
Just wake us up when it's all over please.